Looking for that extra bit of screen real estate to get you through the busy workday? Referring to notes while writing an e-mail, checking info in a spreadsheet while entering data into a web page,keeping an eye on your to-do list while browsing YouTube… it’s handy to have additional monitor space at the ready. Problem is an entire secondary monitor comes with its own needs like requiring a separate power cord or perhaps an additional video card.
The Mimo Mini USB Monitor changes this equation completely by offering a low-maintenance relationship between you and an extra display. A single USB connection from your computer gets you an instant high-resolution secondary display. This awesome display is perfect for your IM client, widgets, PC gaming tools, your email, a spreadsheet, your PhotoShop tools, or even video! Not only do these displays enhance productivity, they look great! The single USB connection, combined with a weight of only 1.3 pounds, means the Mimo monitor is ultra portable and cost-effective, as no expensive extra video cards are required.
* Small monitor runs completely off of USB, giving you an extra mini display whenever and wherever you need it.
* No extra power needed. The Mimo monitor is powered by USB.
* No extra video card. The Mimo has a built in video card that runs over any USB 2.0 connection.
* Rotating Portrait or Landscape view. Go vertical for notes and spreadsheets, horizontal to watch a movie.
* Great for laptop use. The Mimo stores easily in your bag and is ready to go simply by plugging it in
* Mac and Windows driver support (intel Mac only)
* Display size – 7″
* Display resolution – 800 x 480
* Brightness – 350 cd/m2
* Contrast ratio – 400:1
* Connections – USB 2.0