Doesn’t know how to organize your speaker? Well, JBL has created this odd shape speaker that offering a great degree of flexibility when it comes to custom audio installation. The speaker is not limited indoor use only, you also can to put it outside the home as well.
The speaker special design make it to function as bookshelf, wall-mount, or corner-mount speakers or even be set up in semi-circles and full loops to provide optimum sound reinforcement throughout a room or area.
Here are just a few of the ways that you can enjoy Control Now’s high performance sound when using the speaker in a single array:
- Single speakers can be mounted horizontally or vertically on walls. With the included floor stand adaptor, they can be configured for use with third-party stands. Use them as a home theater, speaker system for watching your favorite movie in surround sound or as a stereo pair of speakers for music.
- Single speakers can be mounted in between walls, a ceiling and a wall or in corners. Use them for surround speakers or when a ceiling speaker is your best option.
- Single speakers can even sit horizontally or vertically on a bookshelf. This is perfect for an office or a bedroom.
Here are just a few of the ways that you can enjoy Control Now’s high-performance sound when using the speaker in a two, three or even four speaker array (extra Control Now speakers sold separately):
- Two speakers can be mounted horizontally or vertically as an array on walls. Use them for a high-performance, home theater speaker system as a high-performance stereo pair of speakers for music.
- Three speakers can be mounted in an array to span corners. This unique option is perfect for providing sound to an open floor plan and around corners.
- Four speakers can be mounted in a vertical or horizontal array and using the optional pole mount adaptor you can hang the array from a standard ceiling fan pole. Now there’s a simple solution for providing sound to a large open area, like a game or family room. A four-speaker array can even be configured in a single point, stereo application