Ever thinking want your own microscope for you to examining pets, skin, hair, or household or car maintenance? Well, if you have iPhone or iPad, you probably likely to have it, of course you have to pairing the gadget with this Air Micro Wireless iPad iPhone Scope.
Air Micro Wireless iPad iPhone Scope able to magnify something to 50 or even 400 times the original image. This is an effective and light tool designed for ordinary people rather than engineers. The lens is changeable in a range of magnifications, and the scope uses batteries for ease of handling and also able to view lives images at a range of 10 meters! . Besides just viewing in static image, it even shoots QVGA video at 15fps.
It is very easy to use, just download the free app from the iTunes store and then you are ready to connect your AirMicro camera scope with your phone or tablet.
The AirMicro Model A1 features:
- Can be used with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- Add magnification lens below (magnifications: 0, 50, 100, 200, 400)
- App can be downloaded from the iTunes store or online for free
- Resolution: 320 x 240px (QVGA) / 640 x 480px (VGA)
- Image sensor: 1/4 inch 5Mp px color CMOS
- White balance: MWB
- Gain: AGC
- Display: QVGA, around 15fps
- Power: AA batteries x 3
- Range: around 10m (32.8 ft)
- Size: around 153 x 46 x 43mm (6 x 1.8 x 1.7″)
- Weight: around 130g (4.6 oz) (not including batteries)
- Usage time: around 2-3 hours (depending on lens and batteries)
- Lends: 50x polarization/non-polarization M50N included
- Manual: English
Watch AirMicro Model A1 in action: